53 - Table Full of Foam
Jem and Justin discuss a variety of topics related to their work and personal projects, including 3D printers, procrastination, cold calling, milling tooling foam and shipping pre-orders in this episode of the podcast.
✍️ Send Comments on this Episode
Please note: Show notes contains affiliate links.
- Laura bought a new Bambu X1C 3D printer
- Justin's X1C has a backlog of work
- Justin is about to machine a big piece of tooling foam
- Jem is struggling with cold calling and negative self-talk, also known as "head trash"
- Jem had a great prototyping day with a client
- Jem admits to procrastinating for fun, coding in GPT4 instead of focusing on a project for Vividworks.
- Justin is currently shipping the first ATC Pedestals from a pre-order, discussing the challenges of pre-orders expectation management.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- Become a Patreon - Get the Secret Show
- Review on Apple Podcast
- Share with a Friend
Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia
Portland, Oregon, USA