Hosts Jem and Justin tackle your burning queries in this lively AMA episode! They discuss investment in custom work, frame depth cutting dilemmas, debris broom sales, and responsible client-off turning. Hobbyist table saws and creative processes aren't left out either.
Please note: Show notes contains affiliate links.
- Mike - Exclusive Source?
- Pulpo Build UK - Investment into Custom Work
- Eric - Clear Irons - Hiring / Custom vs Products
- Alex - Adjective Frames - Max depth of cut at bit diameter? Or full send and hope for the best? Or full send with cleanup pass?
- Debris Brooms - Goal just product sales? How do you turn off client work responsibly?
- "Someone is always willing to go out faster"
- HelloBobby Lee? - What hobbyist table saw?
- WedgeEdge - Creative Process
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- Become a Patreon - Get the Secret Show
- Review on Apple Podcast
- Share with a Friend
Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia
Portland, Oregon, USA