Jem's client bails, pushing project dates while Justin dives deep into Fusion 360 Configurations and his killer script for importing multiple STEP files. Jem’s feeling a bit broken, but the show must go on! We geek out over Airtable automation and MIRO for mind mapping. Also, catch our chatter on the 'Sauls Goodman' print, courtesy of Sidnaique. Don’t miss this one, especially if you love to nerd out on CNC and workflow hacks.
Please note: Show notes contains affiliate links.
- Fusion 360 Configurations + Parametric Configured Vise Tutorial
- Justin's Fusion 360 Multiple-STEP Import Script
- Collectively Burned, Broken
- Brouillette Airtable Master Automater, how!?
- Broken Jem, tapping out, client moved dates.
- Default diary overdue reset.
- Most Detailed Print Yet - Sauls Goodman by Sidnaique
- Mindmap Everything - MIRO
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- Become a Patreon - Get the Secret Show
- Review on Apple Podcast
- Share with a Friend
Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia
Portland, Oregon, USA