In this episode of Parts Department, Jem and Justin cover a range of topics including using AI to generate product images, keeping legacy products going, workflow automation experiments, the power of paper planners, and launching new products.
Please note: Show notes contains affiliate links.
- Default diary scorecard
- Lightroom Storage challenges? 📸
- AI feedback loop experiments,
- Configurations in Fusion
- Justin’s script might be the one to help solve our workflow issues with custom KittaParts
- May 25, 2023 🤌 - Bambu Slicer at fault?
- It's calendar season - 13 years
- Slite Lights What are your little coloured lights for studio?
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- Become a Patreon - Get the Secret Show
- Review on Apple Podcast
- Share with a Friend
Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia
Portland, Oregon, USA