In this episode of Parts Department, Jem and Justin discuss failed products, ongoing improvements in 3D printing, hiring new staff, making progress on workflow systems, using AI to analyse business data, the growth of configurable CAD, and getting coworkers onboard with QR codes.
Watch on Youtube - Making not this week, sorry folks!
✍️ Send Comments on this Episode
Please note: Show notes contains affiliate links.
- Products that didn't do well that you love
- That desk²
- Feel like keep making partial or temporary tools / fixes
- One True Source (GD, FD, AT)
- Source of Product info / Design files
- Airtable, Shopify, Veeqo, Linear
- Podcast recommendation - Heavyweight
- Vividworks Update
- Ask for email after N build time
- Rhino fever continues
- Rhino 8 live
- Just right-click!
- Josh nailing configurations
- OpenAi Announcements - GPTs
- Chatter.dev - Fusion connection
- Fusion 360 > Fusion
- New hire cultural inductions, getting better every time
- QR Code
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- Become a Patreon - Get the Secret Show
- Review on Apple Podcast
- Share with a Friend
Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia
Portland, Oregon, USA